Las Cruces Personal Injury Attorneys
On a Mission to Help People in Need
At McGinn Montoya Love & Curry, we understand that personal injury claims are always personal. You aren’t just a case number or a chance to add another win to our roster. You are a local friend in need after being in a terrible accident that wasn’t your fault. We would be honored to help you pursue the compensation that you deserve, whether it goes to trial or can be settled through negotiations.
On This Page:
- Our Difference
- Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Benefits of Hiring McGinn Montoya Love & Curry
- Steps In a Personal Injury Case
- Contact Us
- Personal Injury FAQ
Learn how to pursue compensation after an accident. Call (505) 405-4441 today.
The McGinn Montoya Love & Curry Difference
Most of the corporate law firms in New Mexico are in Albuquerque. If you were seriously injured in Las Cruces or the surrounding area, then you won’t want to drive for hours just to sit with your attorney. Furthermore, you won’t want to work with a lawyer who isn’t even interested in connecting with you.
McGinn Montoya Love & Curry and our Las Cruces personal injury lawyers are proud to be locals who know how to connect with you, put your worries at ease, and make working on an injury claim highly convenient. You are a friend, neighbor, and client to us. Let us prove our dedication to your well-being by hiring us for a personal injury claim today.
Other parts of the McGinn Montoya Love & Curry difference include:
- We stay focused on our mission to be a force for good. We strive to make lasting change through legal victories.
- We prepare every case that we take for trial, even if it seems like a trial won't be necessary. We don’t want to leave anything up to chance.
- We never use a one-size-fits-all approach to working on a case. Every client can expect personalized case strategies.
- We have more than 35 years of legal experience. Throughout that time, we have always focused on high-stakes cases against major defendants.
Bring Your Personal Injury Case to Us
Our Las Cruces personal injury team at McGinn Montoya Love & Curry has taken the time to learn the ins and outs of all sorts of case types and lawsuits. No matter how you were injured and who did it, you can know with confidence that we will have the tools, resources, and talents needed to handle it correctly. Bring your case to us and leave the busy work and challenges in your hands.
Different types of personal injury cases we handle include the following and more:
- Truck accidents: We give you the strength needed to stand up to trucking companies and the major insurance companies that often protect them after an accident.
- Birth injuries: Leave your birth injury case up to our attorneys, so you can focus on taking care of yourself and your family.
- Catastrophic injuries: Our law firm intentionally focuses on cases involving catastrophic injuries like brain injuries, spine injuries, amputations, and so on.
- Medical malpractice: After a medical provider’s mistakes cause you serious harm, come to our firm for professional representation and moral support.
- Premises liability: We can handle premises liability claims involving severe injuries, like spinal cord damage caused by slipping on wet tile or uneven steps.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident, we are here to progress your wrongful death claim while you grieve and handle other pressing matters.
Benefits You Gain When Hiring Us
Serious injuries make for serious personal injury claims and lawsuits. Don’t make the mistake of thinking the situation will unfold in your favor just because you know that you did nothing wrong. Take the situation just as seriously and hire a law firm that focuses on catastrophic injury cases.
McGinn Montoya Love & Curry in Las Cruces is the team that locals trust with complex and high-stakes injury claims. When you hire us to act on your behalf and handle all aspects of the case, you will gain multiple benefits based on our experience and insight.
Benefits of hiring our Las Cruces personal injury attorneys include:
- Our 35+ years of experience effectively become your own.
- You don’t have to worry about missing a legal deadline or filing date.
- You can let us deal with the insurance companies, so you don’t have to.
- We can represent you in court and present arguments on your behalf.
Don’t overlook the stress relief that hiring an experienced personal injury attorney can bring, too. You can take care of yourself and other important matters in your life while we handle the case. If you’re worried about how your personal injury claim will progress if you try to handle it alone, then call (505) 405-4441 now.
Typical Steps of a Personal Injury Case
After you are seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence, you won’t want to lose sleep worrying about the steps that go into a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Leave everything up to our team, and we can make sure that your case progresses as it should.
Typically, a personal injury case will include these broad steps or phases:
- An initial intake step in which we determine if your case is legally sound and would be a good fit for our law firm.
- An investigation step in which we build your case, look for evidence, calculate the damages owed to you, and more. This step is one of the most involved.
- A negotiation step after we send a demand letter or file a claim in court. In this step, we will attempt to secure a fair settlement in your name, so you can get compensation sooner than later.
- A litigation step will take your case to trial if negotiations are unsuccessful, or the defendant refuses to offer a settlement.
Remember: Our Las Cruces personal injury attorneys will be by your side and leading the way in all these steps and others. We take the intimidation out of the entire process by giving you support and confidence.
Choose a Top-Tier Law Firm Today
Don’t wait long to get legal help after suffering a serious injury in an accident. Come to McGinn Montoya Love & Curry and work with our Las Cruces personal injury attorneys. We know how to get an injury claim moving quickly without cutting corners. From the start of your claim to its conclusion, we will treat it as if we were representing ourselves.
Choose a highly awarded and recognized law firm. Contact McGinn Montoya Love & Curry now.
Notable Case ResultsHundreds of Millions Recovered on Behalf of Our Clients
Medical Malpractice $67.3 Million
Wrongful Death $52 Million
Trucking Crash $18.9 Million
Medical Malpractice $9 Million
Medical Malpractice $7.8 Million
Wrongful Death $6 Million
Wrongful death $3.7 Million
Medical Device Defect $2 Million
Trucking Crash 8-Figure Settlement
Wrongful Death Amount is Confidential
Las Cruces Personal Injury FAQ
How much is a consultation at your firm?
McGinn Montoya Love & Curry offers free initial consultations to Las Cruces locals. You don’t have to pay us anything to talk to our personal injury attorneys and see if you have a legally valid claim.
What should I bring to an initial consultation?
During a free initial consultation, we want to determine if your case meets the legal requirements to be pursued. To help us make that determination, we ask that you bring any documents and forms of evidence relevant to the accident and injury. For example, many potential clients bring us photographs from the scenes of their accidents, as well as a copy of recent medical records that show the extent of their injuries. When you call (505) 405-4441 and ask for a consultation, you can discuss what to bring to it.
What is a statute of limitations on a personal injury case?
New Mexico has a three-year statute of limitations on most personal injury claims. It usually begins on the day of the accident or injury. Once it ends, you likely can’t file a claim at all, so don’t hesitate to seek legal counsel before you lose track of time.
Determined to Make a DifferenceWhy McGinn, Montoya, Love & Curry?
It's All About the Mission
Our goal is to use the law as a force for good. We not only want to achieve the best possible results for our clients, but we strive to create lasting change that makes our world a safer place.
Prepare Every Case for Trial
We believe when you lead with confidence, you've won before you started; therefore, by fighting from a position of strength, we know that cases are more likely to settle for a fair amount.
Because every case is unique, we never apply a one-size-fits-all approach. We take the time to know our clients and prepare personalized strategies that yield the greatest success.
35 Years of Experience
Since 1985, we have been helping ordinary citizens hold insurance companies and corporate wrongdoers accountable, while securing the compensation our clients deserve.