Santa Fe Personal Injury Attorneys
Representing Locals, In & Out of Court
McGinn Montoya Love & Curry takes pride in being friends with the people who come to our law firm for help. When you sit down with one of our Santa Fe personal injury lawyers, we want you to know that you are in a safe space with people who genuinely care about your recovery. Yes, we are there to use our legal insight and experience to guide your claim to the best possible outcome, but, yes, we are also there to make sure that you feel comfortable, heard, and respected all along that path. Whether your case can be settled or must go to trial, our team can help and be the strength you need right now.
On This Page:
- Why You Can Trust McGinn Montoya Love & Curry
- Personal Injury Services We Offer
- Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
- Explore Your Legal Options After an Accident
- Santa Fe Personal Injury FAQ
Please call (505) 405-4441 to request a personal injury claim consultation with our firm. We are here to help.
You Can Trust McGinn Montoya Love & Curry
When you need to file a personal injury claim after an accident that left you seriously injured, you will usually have two options for legal counsel: a large, corporate law firm that handles thousands of cases a year, or a smaller or local law firm that intentionally controls how many cases it accepts at a time. At McGinn Montoya Love & Curry, we believe it is always better to choose the second option. We have built our law firm to be a comfortable, welcoming place for our clients because we really do see them as friends and neighbors in need.
This personal approach to casework not only puts your worries at ease but can also give us a clearer perspective of the goals you have in mind for your injury claim. Although we are here to take the lead on your case so you can rest, we know that you will feel like we are on a team with you, not simply set you aside as an impersonal, corporate law office might.
People in Santa Fe like to choose McGinn Montoya Love & Curry first because:
- We are on a mission to be seen as a force for good that can make long-lasting changes through legal victories.
- We prepare every personal injury case for litigation, just in case the defense has no intention of offering a fair settlement.
- We give every case personalized treatment and attention, insisting on not using a “cookie-cutter” to make case strategies.
- We bring more than 35 years of legal experience to each case, which includes numerous high-stakes, newsworthy cases.
- We have Santa Fe locals on our team who care about their community and the people who make it so amazing.
Personal Injury Services We Offer
You have been in an accident that wasn’t your fault. Who can you turn to for legal counsel and moral support? Thanks to our extensive experience and legal backgrounds, our Santa Fe attorneys can accept nearly any personal injury claim that involves a catastrophic or life-changing injury.
We can work on many different personal injury cases, but we typically focus on:
- Truck accidents: We represent clients who have suffered life-changing injuries or lost a loved one due to truck driver and trucking company negligence.
- Birth injuries: We can represent injured mothers and their children after a doctor’s mistake has caused an unforgivable birth injury.
- Catastrophic injuries: The focus of our firm is on catastrophic injuries like brain, spine, and soft tissue injuries, as well as permanent disabilities.
- Medical malpractice: Our attorneys know how to bring claims against healthcare institutions and individual medical practitioners whose negligence hurts their patients.
- Premises liability: A simple fall on uneven steps or slick tile flooring can result in a catastrophic injury like a broken back or head injury. We work on premises liability cases involving such severe injuries.
- Wrongful death: You can grieve healthily while we work on a wrongful death claim that pursues justice and compensation in the name of your lost loved one.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
Insurance companies might tell you that you don’t have to hire a personal injury lawyer to file a claim and that you can just represent yourself instead. While this is true, you should take a moment to think why an insurance company would encourage you to handle a case alone. Don’t take it personally, but the answer is that the insurer wants you to get as little money as possible at the end of your case, possibly giving you nothing at all for what their policyholder has done.
At McGinn Montoya Love & Curry, we know that it can be intimidating to take that first step and talk to a personal injury lawyer. You might even be worried about the price of hiring an attorney. We think that if you know a little more about how beneficial it can be to have one on your side, then making that decision won’t be stressful.
A few benefits of hiring a Santa Fe personal injury lawyer from our firm include:
- You only pay attorney fees if we win, so the financial risk is incredibly low.
- You can let us deal with insurance companies and opposing counsel on your behalf.
- You can be sure that we will not miss a legal or filing deadline.
- You can allow us to represent you in and out of court.
We are here to guide you through every step of your personal injury case. From the initial intake process that determines if we are a good fit for your case to litigation before the judge or jury, we will always have your best interests in the center focus.
Explore Your Legal Options After an Accident
You could be owed significant compensation after being seriously injured in an accident. To get that compensation, though, you will need to use the legal options available to you, such as filing a demand letter, claim, or lawsuit. Put our Santa Fe personal injury attorneys in charge of your case, so you can be confident that you are making the right steps toward the best possible outcome.
Contact McGinn Montoya Love & Curry at any time to learn more about starting a personal injury claim in Santa Fe.
Notable Case ResultsHundreds of Millions Recovered on Behalf of Our Clients
Medical Malpractice $67.3 Million
Wrongful Death $52 Million
Trucking Crash $18.9 Million
Medical Malpractice $9 Million
Medical Malpractice $7.8 Million
Wrongful Death $6 Million
Wrongful death $3.7 Million
Medical Device Defect $2 Million
Trucking Crash 8-Figure Settlement
Wrongful Death Amount is Confidential
Santa Fe Personal Injury FAQ
Are consultations free at your firm?
McGinn Montoya Love & Curry is proud to offer free initial consultations to Santa Fe locals. You can learn more about our representation and your legal options without paying anything.
Should I bring certain documents to my initial consultation?
Depending on your accident and injury, we might ask you to bring a few different documents and forms. Usually, anything related to your medical treatments and costs is good to review upfront. We might also ask you to provide digital copies of any pictures you might have taken of the accident scene, especially if you were in a truck accident.
What are contingency fees?
A contingency fee agreement states that your personal injury attorney won’t collect or expect attorney fees unless they end your case with a favorable settlement or award. This payment agreement creates a nearly risk-free approach to pursuing compensation from a liable defendant.
Determined to Make a DifferenceWhy McGinn, Montoya, Love & Curry?
It's All About the Mission
Our goal is to use the law as a force for good. We not only want to achieve the best possible results for our clients, but we strive to create lasting change that makes our world a safer place.
Prepare Every Case for Trial
We believe when you lead with confidence, you've won before you started; therefore, by fighting from a position of strength, we know that cases are more likely to settle for a fair amount.
Because every case is unique, we never apply a one-size-fits-all approach. We take the time to know our clients and prepare personalized strategies that yield the greatest success.
35 Years of Experience
Since 1985, we have been helping ordinary citizens hold insurance companies and corporate wrongdoers accountable, while securing the compensation our clients deserve.