MMLC looking for a full-time Litigation Paralegal. We are an Albuquerque
NM based plaintiffs’ law firm specializing in complex litigation
(catastrophic injury or death). Medical malpractice, personal injury experience
preferred. Must be extremely organized and able to work in a busy, fast-paced
litigation practice. 3-5 years relevant experience required. Experience
obtaining, reviewing and compiling an organized set of medical records
– Strong writing, communication, multitasking and organization skills
needed. Solid abilities in Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office Suite necessary.
The right candidate would work with a highly effective team of attorneys
and paralegals in representing our clients from intake through trial.
Excellent benefit and profit-sharing package included. Salary commensurate
with experience. Spanish speaking helpful.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all
stages of litigation matters and should feel comfortable in all aspects
of maintaining a case files; from basic clerical, scheduling to obtaining,
organizing and summarizing medical records to preparing for and assisting at trial.
- Case management
- Prepare and organize discovery and production
- Request, Organize, Summarize Medical Records and Bills
- Organize and electronically file pleadings
- Coordinate and schedule calendars
- Legal fact and basic legal research
- 3+ years as Litigation Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Short/long Term Disability