The New Mexico law firm of McGinn, Carpenter, Montoya & Love P.A. (MCML) was founded on the belief that the cases we handle for our clients can make a difference – not only by making wrongdoers take responsibility and pay for the damages they cause, but by forcing companies, government agencies and individuals to change the policies, procedures and behavior that injured or killed our clients.
When a person is catastrophically injured or their loved one is killed, just compensation is only part of the solution. True justice can only be achieved if the wrongdoer corrects the problem that caused the harm, so no other innocent persons are injured or killed in the future.
Since 1985 this firm has represented good people from all walks of life who, through no fault of their own, have suffered life-altering injuries and losses. Our relationship with our clients is a partnership to obtain justice. We work closely with our clients to this end. The lawyers and staff work with our clients as a team and we take a team approach to each case.
Learn more about our various areas of practice here:
- Trucking and motor vehicle accidents - We represent victims of all types of reckless driving accidents and collisions caused by the negligence of other parties.
- Medical errors — We represent patients when hospitals, practice groups and other medical providers cut corners and place patients at risk.
- Defective and dangerous products — We go to battle against corporations that choose to profit from dangerous or defective products.
- Premises liability and crime victim representation — We hold retailers accountable for lax security that invites assaults and other types of crime.
- Industrial accidents — Our personal injury attorneys represent victims of industrial hazards, commercial negligence and municipal decisions that result in serious injuries.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Count on us to identify the responsible parties in your pedestrian or bicycle collision case and pursue full compensation for you.
- Nursing home injuries — Our attorneys hold nursing homes accountable when understaffing and other acts of negligence cause harm to residents.
- Civil rights cases — When the police harm the very people they are sworn to serve and protect, we demand accountability and change.
- Appeals — We take every opportunity to make new laws and fix old laws that have become outdated or proven to be unfair.
- Stryker and Zimmer hip implants — We fight for maximum compensation for those who have suffered negative health repercussions from dangerous implants and other medical devices.
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling our Albuquerque or Santa Fe office at 505-633-8796 or by contacting us online.
Se habla español