- New Mexico State University, B.A., Journalism and Mass Communications, 2006
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D., 2013
- New Mexico Law Review, Staff Member and Managing Editor, 2012 - 2013
- State v. Ochoa: The End of Pretextual Stops in New Mexico?, 42 New Mexico Law Review 595 (2012)
- Making a Claim for Negligent Hiring, Training, Supervision, and Retention Under the NM Tort Claims Act
- Restoring the Jury's Role in Deciding Questions of Foreseeability after Rodriguez v. Del Sol Shopping Center, The New Mexico Trial Lawyer (September/October 2014)
- Making a Claim for Negligent Hiring, Training, Supervision and Retention under the New Mexico Tort Claims Act, The New Mexico Trial Lawyer (November/December 2014)Verdict: When a "Stray Bullet" is Inevitable: Santa Fe Jury Verdict Holds Condo Complex Accountable for Failures to Enforce Safety Rules, The New Mexico Trial Lawyer (March/April 2015)
- Verdict: Diego Fierro, individually and as Personal Representative of the Estate of Sarahy Fierro et al. v. Eric Peterson, M.D., et al., The New Mexico Trial Lawyer (May/June 2015)
- September 2013 - present - Associate Attorney, McGinn, Carpenter, Montoya & Love, P.A.
- June 2010 - September 2013 - Law clerk, McGinn, Carpenter, Montoya & Love, P.A.
Experience prior to law school
- Sports Editor, Cortez Journal (Cortez, Colorado), 2009 - 2010
- Editor, Mountain Mail newspaper (Socorro, NM), 2008 - 2009
- Sports Reporter / News Reporter, Silver City Sun-News (Silver City, NM), 2006 - 2008
- Born and raised in Gallup, New Mexico